top of page

How to find a Building Surveyor if Relocating to a new Area

At we know searching online, comparing quotes, chasing people via phone calls and email and having to arrange for it all yourself is extra hassle you can live without.

Buying a new property should be exciting, not stressful. We can improve that journey by getting your building report completed with clear instructions and back to you ASAP.

Our objective is to take the stress out of what is already a stressful process and handle that for you. Simply complete our registration form and we will take it from there.

We actively communicate with you via email every step of the way and you will have the assigned Royal Institution Chartered Surveyor (RICS) registered Chartered Surveyors email and phone number should you have any questions or concerns.

All our surveyors are Royal Institution Chartered Surveyors (RICS) registered and have at least 10 years experience. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as achieving fast turnaround times. From request to the report being in your mailbox we average 5 business days.

Building surveys come with many names:

  • Condition report

  • Home buyer report

  • House survey

  • Building survey

  • Property survey

For the most part they can be the same thing but for a clear comparison we recommend you read our blog on survey type comparisons.

Your solicitor or friends and family may also recommend professionals with many titles such as:

  • Building Surveyor

  • Chartered Surveyor

  • Property Surveyor

  • (Sometimes even) Land Surveyor

To be safe we simple recommend that you ensure the surveyor is registered with a relevant professional body such as the RICS and that they have 10+ years experience.

Obviously this is where we can help. For hassle free property surveys, visit or email us at if you have any questions.

We are here to help.


bottom of page