What is a Building Survey?

A Building Survey is the most thorough and detailed report that you can do to assess the condition of a property. All surveys on GetHouseSurvey.co.uk are conducted by Chartered Surveyors who will be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). The Surveyor will have the letters MRICS or FRICS after their name. The RICS ensures that all its members maintain professional standards in their work. By commissioning a Chartered Surveyor to conduct a survey on a property you should feel confident that the results will be appropriate for your needs.

It should be noted that other construction industry professionals registered with the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE), the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and Architects can also carry out surveys.

For all your building surveying needs visit GetHouseSurvey.co.uk or contact us at info@GetHousesurvey.co.uk if you have any questions.

Recent Posts

See All




63-66 Hatton Garden 



United Kingdom

Social Media

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn GetHouseSurvey.ie
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube GetHouseSurvey.ie

Area of Service

© ERC 2016-2021. Registered in Ireland under Company Number 591038.